Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question HSBC Charge OFF Validation Dates

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

Question HSBC Charge OFF Validation Dates

I have a Question about How HSBC and Capital one are reporting on only Equifax and a letter I received after 6 disputes and updated
Capital one is reporting the date open 10/1/2010 same account charged off and HSBC also reporting same account 10/1/20/2010 on Exquifax they are reporting date open Cap 1 10/12:2010 and HSBC open Date 10/26/2010. I'm a bit lost why they will not send a statement or Validation both the CRA and OC they had to recent the debt from a CA due to changes on CA so they "CA" closed the account and back to OC can this be not ok if the CRA does not have the correct dates I've been disputing this not mine and filed a police report but Evilfax keeps disputing it .i just want to know if EQ don't have all details. And what route I can take action
Thanks
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question HSBC Charge OFF Validation Dates

@NY2014 wrote:
I have a Question about How HSBC and Capital one are reporting on only Equifax and a letter I received after 6 disputes and updated
Capital one is reporting the date open 10/1/2010 same account charged off and HSBC also reporting same account 10/1/20/2010 on Exquifax they are reporting date open Cap 1 10/12:2010 and HSBC open Date 10/26/2010. I'm a bit lost why they will not send a statement or Validation both the CRA and OC they had to recent the debt from a CA due to changes on CA so they "CA" closed the account and back to OC can this be not ok if the CRA does not have the correct dates I've been disputing this not mine and filed a police report but Evilfax keeps disputing it .i just want to know if EQ don't have all details. And what route I can take action
Thanks

Not quite clear here, are these accounts related to ID Theft and are not yours ??

Message 2 of 3
NY2014
Established Contributor

Re: Question HSBC Charge OFF Validation Dates

Yes I filed a police report and disputed this account over and over with EQ I don't like dealing with them over the phone because ever time they just keep sending a validation to creditors HSBC to validate , HSBC and CAPITAL ONE are both on my credit report listing different dates on EQ that this account was open . My question does this show an error on EQ they don't have the correct information because if the Creditor reports to the CRA they update all else Exept the dates open how can this be validate as a debt that can be verified without original documents .if someone can reply what I'm asking ' is this a debt that can be both reported all information , because I don't see how capital one can report the same debt and HSBC report as this debt and EQ report different date this account was open.and validate but never change the dates this account was open EQ reported as capital One
Date open. 10/12/2010 HSBC. Date open. 10/26/210.
Letter from HSBC Date open 10/1/2010 no letter from capital
Charge off this I reported as fraudulent only Ex and TU removed EQ still keeps updating .

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.