Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question I can't seem to find on here.

tag
NewYxox
New Contributor

Question I can't seem to find on here.

I have another concern on what's on my reports. I do have 10 different addresses listed for me and two of them reporting twice. I have my name listed 4 different times 2 with my first name then my last name, my last name then my first name, then one with my middle initial, and one with my full name. There's also 3 different numbers listed for me and the employer I had 4 years ago.

Now my question is does this just look like a big ol mess or what? Has anyone ever contacted these beauros to have previous old info deleted and just have the most up to date/correct information on there. Or do they keep your old information?

FICO EQ score as of 2/20/14; 546
FICO TU score as of 2/28/14; 492
FICO EX score as of 2/28/14; 551
Goal: 650 across all 3 by 12/2014
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
G_kwr

Re: Question I can't seem to find on here.

Name variations are from your creditors. Addresses may be listed several times becuase of they way the address is entered. These have no effect on your score.

Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question I can't seem to find on here.

You can clean it up, write the CRAs a letter asking them to delete all previous addresses, phone numbers and employers. You will need to send a copy of your ID and a current CC or util bill to prove current address.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.