Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Bank of America GW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about Bank of America GW

I recently sent an email to the CEO of Bank of America for a goodwill deletion. Basically, long ago I was a young dumb college student with her first secured cc. Used it for school and never paid it. My deposit was used to pay the account and it was closed by BofA.

I received a response from one of the customer reps at the executive office asking to call her at my earliest convenience to discuss the issue. 

I'm just wondering if anyone has actually spoken to someone on that end and what happened? I'm a little nervous and I don't want to say the wrong things, and I'd love to know what to expect!!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about Bank of America GW

Yes, I did the same thing and when BoA rep from EO called she basically said they get a ton of requests and she would get back to me.  About a week later I got the standard we can't do this letter and we have to report accurately, etc.  I sent a follow up email and I got another letter back saying they would ignore all requests I make for goodwill moving forward.  BoA is a tough nut to crack for goodwill, search the forum.  I did pound the online chats though and the goal is to get reps to say they can do it for you and print the transcript.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ignore my previous response as I did not see account is closed.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.