Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about GW letters

tag
cutekidsinc
Established Member

Question about GW letters

Hi, I just joined this site a few days ago. There is so much information here, I am trying to sort through. I have a question about the GW letters. If you have more than one account with one lender, should you send a separate letter regarding each account? Also, where do you send the letter, to the billing address or somewhere else? I have four current accounts with Capital One (two of them CO purchased from other lenders) and one old account that was settled a few years ago. I have three late payments on each of the four current accounts all from 2012 when now ex-husband quit paying bills. I want to try to get those taken off and the one from a few years ago was a settled for less than full balance account.

I do have a fear though, when I got divorced in Oct. 2013 I changed my name back to my maiden. I have changed all of my bank accounts and everything except my cc's. I am scared to call them. I am afraid they might ask questions about income and either lower my limits or close my accounts. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.