Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about PDF when you have more than 1 account with a CA

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Question about PDF when you have more than 1 account with a CA

I have 3 accounts with one CA.  These are unpaid medicals.  I would like to PFD them one at a time as that is the only way I can afford it right now.  Should I make mention of the knowledge of the other 2 accounts and that I will also be paying them at a later date?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Question about PDF when you have more than 1 account with a CA

I would just write up a PFD letter and include all of them.  Give them the dates of when you will pay for each one.

Message 2 of 5
Shellie
Valued Contributor

They are

$64(DoFD 12/08)

$83(DoFD 10/09) 

$407(DoFD 07/09).

I had wanted to make an offer on the big one. 

Message 3 of 5
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Ok... how's this look.

I have recently begun to repair my credit in an effort to buy a home for myself and my two children.  I would like to offer to pay IN FULL the above referenced account and ask that you will make a goodwill deletion of this account from my credit files with all three credit bureaus. (Equifax, Transunion and Experian)

If you agree certified funds for the amount of SIXTY-FOUR dollars ($64.00) will be sent to Credit Collections Inc. in exchange for full deletion of ALL references regarding this account from my credit files and full satisfaction of the debt. As certified funds will be used for payment, there shall be no waiting period regarding the deletion of this account from the credit reporting agencies. 

In the following months I will make payment on the other two accounts held in your office with the same resolution of having them deleted from my credit reports.

Message 4 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.