Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about PFD

tag
hdirider1974
Established Member

Question about PFD

I have a PFD letter from Holloway credit solutions. All they did was report as a paid collection. This has been going on for several months, I keep calling Holloway and they keep saying they will get it corrected. I finally did a dispute through equifax and they verified it as correct. what can I do?

3/10 Fico Eq-546
Fico TU-565
4/11 Fico Eq- 597
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about PFD

Did you send a copy of your PFD letter from Holloway so you had proof that they accepted your PFD?

Message 2 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

The CRA's will not delete an item from a CR,just because it was paid.

Contact the CA,and ask when will it be deleted.

Did someone sign the PFD agreement? Then contact that person,tell him/her that you did your part and when are they going to do theirs.

The CA may only report to the CRA's once a month,so by the time the CA gets around to sending the delete and the CRA does their thing,

it can take up to 30-45 days for the delete.Smiley Wink

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 4
hdirider1974
Established Member

This has been going on since December. I just did the dispute online. I have spoken with Holloway on several occasion and they keep saying they are going to get it handled but nothing happens. I am trying to be so very patient but this is beginning to be a bother.

3/10 Fico Eq-546
Fico TU-565
4/11 Fico Eq- 597
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.