Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about TU dispute

tag
tommywerdine
Regular Contributor

Question about TU dispute

So last week I disputed two baddies on my TU report. Both paid medical collections. Both from the same group. Both paid at the same time..

When I got the results back from TU a few days later it stated:

miramed rev group     verified, no chance.

miramed rev group     deleted 

So I figured, okay, cool, at least ONE of them is off of my TU report, and in a few weeks I'll re-dispute the second one.

When my Credit Karma updated this week, it when from two derog marks down to zero derog marks, and jummped my CK score 35 pts.

My question is.. do you think they were both removed, or just one of them, and Credit Karma just updating incorrectly...

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards $10k | TobyHanna FCU $10k | Black Card $5k | NFCU goRewards $2.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred $2k | DCU Plat Rewards $2k | Huntington Voice $1250 | AmEx Delta $1k | Cap1 QS $300 | Cap1 Secured $500 | J Crew $4.9k | Walmart $2.5k | Kay $1k | Jareds $1k | HomeDepot $1k | FingerHut $900 | Macys $800 | Phillips66 $750 | Buckle $300 | Express $250 In The Garden Since: August 4, 2014. TU FICO: 711 (via Walmart) | EQ FICO: 699 | EX FICO: 677 Goals:700+ on all three.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Question about TU dispute

Hard to say.  Without actually pulling a report directly from the CRAs.

I will caution you that disputing accurate information is a violation of the TOS of the forums.

Message 2 of 4
tommywerdine
Regular Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

Hard to say.  Without actually pulling a report directly from the CRAs.

I will caution you that disputing accurate information is a violation of the TOS of the forums.

They were not accurate. They were both paid more then 3 months ago, and they were both still reporting as unpaid. When I disputed that they were paid, one was deleted, and the other was marked "verified, no change"

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards $10k | TobyHanna FCU $10k | Black Card $5k | NFCU goRewards $2.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred $2k | DCU Plat Rewards $2k | Huntington Voice $1250 | AmEx Delta $1k | Cap1 QS $300 | Cap1 Secured $500 | J Crew $4.9k | Walmart $2.5k | Kay $1k | Jareds $1k | HomeDepot $1k | FingerHut $900 | Macys $800 | Phillips66 $750 | Buckle $300 | Express $250 In The Garden Since: August 4, 2014. TU FICO: 711 (via Walmart) | EQ FICO: 699 | EX FICO: 677 Goals:700+ on all three.
Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Ok.  You didn't mention that in your original post.

Since you have already disputed with the CRAs, doing so again will more than likely come back as frivilous.

Send the CA a direct dispute (in my signature) and send proof they are paid.  They have the same 30 days to investigate and get back to you.  Being that you already disputed with the CRAs you will need to have something to prove they are paid.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.