Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about a PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about a PFD

I talked to a CA that I have already been paying a collection with about a PFD if I paid the remaining balance in full. The CA said absolutely, and quickly sent an email stating they will "request for this account to be removed from my credit reporting after PIF" and in the attached letter stated "Per our client's request, this account will be removed from your credit file."

Is this a valid PFD or are they basically stating they are going to ask the OC if they can delete it? I've never had a PFD before. Just trying to cover my bases. Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about a PFD

@Anonymous wrote:
I talked to a CA that I have already been paying a collection with about a PFD if I paid the remaining balance in full. The CA said absolutely, and quickly sent an email stating they will "request for this account to be removed from my credit reporting after PIF" and in the attached letter stated "Per our client's request, this account will be removed from your credit file."

Is this a valid PFD or are they basically stating they are going to ask the OC if they can delete it? I've never had a PFD before. Just trying to cover my bases. Thanks.

Looks like you're good! 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about a PFD

Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.