Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about dispute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about dispute

I got my report from annualcreditreport.com and I am going to dispute some accounts. The problem is when I was filling out the dispute online for transunion it wants the account number. and they all look like 1234*** or 55*** etc. So do i just give them the numbers i can see? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

Re: Question about dispute

Do you have free accounts with CreditKarma.com, CreditSesame.com, and Quizzle.com?

You may be able to see the full account number on those sites so that you can send a dispute with more complete info.

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my report from annualcreditreport.com and I am going to dispute some accounts. The problem is when I was filling out the dispute online for transunion it wants the account number. and they all look like 1234*** or 55*** etc. So do i just give them the numbers i can see? 

Current FICOs: (11-02-15) EQ- 623 (628) / EX- 643 / TU- 679
Starting FICOs: (May 2014) Low to mid 500s (all 3 bureaus)
GOAL: As HIGH as possible! All 3 FICOs above 680/700 will be NICE!!!
Total Credit Limits- $104,120
Message 2 of 3
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

Re: Question about dispute

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, keep in mind that if you send a dispute from annualcreditreport.com they have 45 days to respond (instead of 30 if the report is directly from the credit bureau).  

Current FICOs: (11-02-15) EQ- 623 (628) / EX- 643 / TU- 679
Starting FICOs: (May 2014) Low to mid 500s (all 3 bureaus)
GOAL: As HIGH as possible! All 3 FICOs above 680/700 will be NICE!!!
Total Credit Limits- $104,120
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.