Established Member
jhc7399

Question about federal tax liens and judgement?

Federal Tax Lien Question - I have read on these forums that if you DV a federal tax lien the courts will not reply because they do not have time. I have a tax lien showing on all three reports but it has been released. If I DV is there a chance that they will be deleted from all three if the courts do not answer?

Judgement Question - I also have a judgement from 2007 that was paid probably four years ago. Any way to get that off of my report. Same question with a lien, if I DV will they not answer because the judgement has been paid?

Thanks everyone for your help. I have been scouring these forums for a few months now trying to figure out how to get my scores above 640 so i can buy a house. A wealth of info here, thanks again.

Starting Score: 9/1/12 - EX:527 - EQ:586 - TU:547 - FICO:586
Current Score: 1/23/13 - EX:651 - EQ:679 - TU:628 - FICO:679
Goal Score: 700

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+