Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about medical collection?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about medical collection?

Can a mecial bill be reported on both DH & DW credit reports and have the responsibility be "Individual"? It's DH's medical bill but shows on both DH & DW reports as an individual collection? Thanks for any responses.

After examining the CR closer this collection has the same DO and OC but the address for CA on each reports is different? What's the best action to take DV the OC or the CA?

Message Edited by Bran9192 on 05-01-2008 06:56 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about medical collection?

Bran9192 wrote:
Can a mecial bill be reported on both DH & DW credit reports and have the responsibility be "Individual"? It's DH's medical bill but shows on both DH & DW reports as an individual collection? Thanks for any responses.

After examining the CR closer this collection has the same DO and OC but the address for CA on each reports is different? What's the best action to take DV the OC or the CA?

Message Edited by Bran9192 on 05-01-2008 06:56 AM

Whose name is the insurance policy in? I am really unsure about it reporting on both and being labeled individual.

I can understand it on both reports if wife carries the insurance policy and "guarantees" the insurance and husband is the one who receivied treatment.

I don't really know for sure on this part.

However, as far as the DV. You can NOT DV an OC, you can DV a CA.

What is DOFD? For medical, this would be date of service.

What is SOL in your state?

You can find SOL here-

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.