Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about my recent Collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about my recent Collection

i was on my 4th July vacation and my Internet cable was cut off and they forwarded it to collections. So i start getting called from different area codes and finally paid it in a week after it was sent to collections. Will this show up on my credit report ?  I do not have any collections yet , and nor any in the past. I m going for mortgage rate shopping  and im scared. help
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

Re: Question about my recent Collection

Was it sent to their internal collections department or to an outside collection agency?  If it was sent to their internal department and you paid them directly then chances are it won't get listed. 
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure... i will call them monday. It was the TIME Warner Cable/ RoadRunner service. The collection guy said it was sent to them on the 6th and i paid it on the 10th.
Message 3 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Not sure... i will call them monday. It was the TIME Warner Cable/ RoadRunner service. The collection guy said it was sent to them on the 6th and i paid it on the 10th.

Who was your ISP??

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.