Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on CC's reporting to CR and Utilization

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question on CC's reporting to CR and Utilization

Update. Increased my Cap 1 reporting to 116.00, waiting to see what happens.  Also ordered credit reports to see what changes might have happened in Sept. to see what might have caused this score drop, other than 2 cards reporting a small balance as the cause of this. I did check my 3b report that I ordered in November after this happened and still see no real cause for this point drop across all three CRA's.   Question, is it possible it was a rebucket situation?  Most new CC's aged their 2 year mark in October, on both mine and my husband's. We both had this significant drop in scores in October.  We are post bk now about 2 1/2 years. So wondering if maybe these cards hit a 2 year mark in October, changed the AAOA, changing the FICO scorecard, causing the drop. Just a thought.

Here is the drop that occurred.

9/19/2016  Alert:  Eq: From 718 To 696,  Reason Alert: Balance increase of 384.00

9/18/2016 Alert:   TU: From 700 To 682,  Reason Alert: Bankcard Balance Change

9/18/2016 Alert:    Exp. From  705 To 685   Reason Alert: Balance increase of 384.00

Again, this was from reporting 2 balances, which I should have recovered from by now.   Worked so hard after Bk was closed over 2 years ago and to see those scores drop so much and not recover is concerning me.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question on CC's reporting to CR and Utilization

Put this post in wrong area, reposting on General Credit Topics.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.