Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on date of first delinquency

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question on date of first delinquency

Hi,  I have a question on date of first delinquency (DOFD). where do you actually find that date for a particular account? I have had a number of bad accounts in the past (about 6 years ago) due to family circumstances. Currently working on rebuilding my credit.  I have purchsed the transunion and equifax credit reports today, but dont seem to find the DOFD in the reports.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question on date of first delinquency

where did you get your reports?? You have to go to annualcreditreport.com and it will be on them cr.  I think you can get it elsewhere but i got mine off of my actual cr from the cra.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for the reply.

i bought the reports from myfico.com

Message 3 of 6
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,  I have a question on date of first delinquency (DOFD). where do you actually find that date for a particular account? I have had a number of bad accounts in the past (about 6 years ago) due to family circumstances. Currently working on rebuilding my credit.  I have purchsed the transunion and equifax credit reports today, but dont seem to find the DOFD in the reports.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

You can request this information from the CRA's for a fee. The fee I think is 10.50.

You would also be able to obtain them from your free reports you are entitled to as said in previous post from annualcreditreport.com. These reports can be obtained for free every 12 months from previous year pulled.

Edited to add that third party request such as MYFICO will not have your DOFD on them.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, Thank you very much for the information.

Message 5 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

One other point. If you get your full reports free from annualcreditreport.com or buy them directly from the CRAS's Experian and Transunion will have the drop off dates. The Equifax report will show the actual DoFD.

You can also get the DoFD from the OC or old records that you might have saved.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.