Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about disputes i was able to have changed after BK chapter 7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questions about disputes i was able to have changed after BK chapter 7

My chapter 7 BK was discharged back in july of 09 and I have had a lot of luck with my disputes so far.  I have contested alot of the BK items and many of them have already been changed from "included in chapter 7 BK" to "closed" "charged off" and one as paid derogatory"  Is this going to help improve my score as they are no longer listed as BK items ? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Questions about disputes i was able to have changed after BK chapter 7

anyone ?
Message 2 of 6
LynnBushea
New Contributor

mjk

Can you provide me any advice? I have been trying to have info removed after my bk to no avail.  is there anything special you are doing..

Starting Score: 478
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I don't condone this behavior at all but a lot of my success is based on testing the credit bureaus and creditors and kinda cheating a bit.  Any account that is in or was in bad standing I dispute whether is is real or not.  A lot of the success lies in how you word the dispute to the bureaus be it saying a BK7 account was really a charge off, disputing a legitimate late payment etc.  If any bad standing accounts were transferred to another lender that is a good opportunity to dispute it as even if the info is verified and not changed the first time you can dispute it as a closed account the second time as it is no longer with the original lender or force them to get information form the lender that they sold to that may not be accurate and or now has a different account number being with a different creditor.  Recently I applied for 3 credit cards and was approved for 2 of them but the 3rd card was an another app through HSBC whom i was just approved from.  They denied the app because I was already approved for one card and I called a backdoor number spoke to the lending department and told them i did not authorize an inquiry other than the original one and they made it a fraudulent app and i was able to have the hard inquiry deleted for the second app after finding out that I wasn't approved.   Look for even the most minute imperfection and dispute it, I lied and cheated on a lot of the disputes but almost everyone is coming back deleted or fixed.  Again, its not the most honest thing to be doing but hey they aren't losing any money because of my disputes and it can only benefit my credit profile so if you can't beat join em.
Message 4 of 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

mjk1984 wrote:
Well I don't condone this behavior at all but a lot of my success is based on testing the credit bureaus and creditors and kinda cheating a bit.  Any account that is in or was in bad standing I dispute whether is is real or not.  A lot of the success lies in how you word the dispute to the bureaus be it saying a BK7 account was really a charge off, disputing a legitimate late payment etc.  If any bad standing accounts were transferred to another lender that is a good opportunity to dispute it as even if the info is verified and not changed the first time you can dispute it as a closed account the second time as it is no longer with the original lender or force them to get information form the lender that they sold to that may not be accurate and or now has a different account number being with a different creditor.  Recently I applied for 3 credit cards and was approved for 2 of them but the 3rd card was an another app through HSBC whom i was just approved from.  They denied the app because I was already approved for one card and I called a backdoor number spoke to the lending department and told them i did not authorize an inquiry other than the original one and they made it a fraudulent app and i was able to have the hard inquiry deleted for the second app after finding out that I wasn't approved.   Look for even the most minute imperfection and dispute it, I lied and cheated on a lot of the disputes but almost everyone is coming back deleted or fixed.  Again, its not the most honest thing to be doing but hey they aren't losing any money because of my disputes and it can only benefit my credit profile so if you can't beat join em.
Hi mjk1984,
Just so you know, providing this kind of credit repair advice in this community is a good way to get yourself banned.  You may want to read our Terms of Service or PM one of our Mods or myself with any questions.  Your cooperation will be most appreciated!  Smiley Happy
-Barry
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK sorry about that
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.