Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions from a new post-BK rebuilder

tag
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: Questions from a new post-BK rebuilder

The reason I was giving you the no HP options was you said you had too many HP's and didn't want anymore.  LOL.

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, tried and denied. Will just let the ones I have marinate for a while, and PIF. 

Message 22 of 26
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Good boy!  Take six months now and plan your next steps.  The impact of inquiries begin fading at 6 months and no longer count for FICO scoring (though they still appear on reports for 2 years) after one year.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

You got it! I think I'm off to a relatively good start. 2 cards, 1k limit each, and AU on an 8k card. I think I'll just work on CLI's over the next year, so long as they are SPs. That, and my real financial goal of paying of 14k in student loans by July. Thanks for all the help! 

Message 24 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

You got it! I think I'm off to a relatively good start. 2 cards, 1k limit each, and AU on an 8k card. I think I'll just work on CLI's over the next year, so long as they are SPs. That, and my real financial goal of paying of 14k in student loans by July. Thanks for all the help! 

After your 2 Cap-1s report for at least 3 months then get your third card in your name, you dont want to rely on an AU account for your own third as some lenders wont even consider them.

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will. However, if I do get a third I'd really like it to be better than the 2 sub-prime I have now. I don't know if that's a possibility. Thank you for your input. Love the forum so far!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.