cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question about debt and rebuilding..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question about debt and rebuilding..

Hello, hello

First off thanks for reading my post and helping me out.

I'm currently trying to rebuild my credit.  When I got my first loan (vehicle) I had a credit score of 740.  I hit a rough stretch in my life and fell behind on payments with several credit cards, vehicle loan, etc, etc.  I was able to get caught up on a lot of my bills.  I paid off my vehicle and several credit cards.  I got my credit score back up some.. it's currently 640.

Anyways.. my main question is this.  If I have a loan that says "this account is scheduled to continue on record until Jan 2015" does this mean it will be GONE for good?  As in no one can see it anymore?  I'm relatively new to this.. so bare with me.  This really concerns me because Forum Credit Union, who I had a vehicle, ATV and a couple other loans with, is trying to get me to pay a loan that says this.  Now I have no problem paying this last loan, but I don't want to pay it if it's going to disapear next month.  I don't want to "waste" the money.  I've managed to pay off a $5,000 vehicle, $5,000 personal, and a $2500 ATV/Motorcycle loan in the past 2 years.  I owe this one last loan wwith Forum.. and as I said earlier it sas "this account is scheduled to continue on record until Jan 2015"

Part of me wants this to be true.. but either way I need to take care of it if needed.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.