Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question

tag
750orbust
Frequent Contributor

Quick question

Where do I find the list of back door numbers on this forum? I've seen it before but right now I can't find it to save my life.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Quick question

Stickied in the CC board

Message 2 of 6
750orbust
Frequent Contributor

Thanks
Message 3 of 6
750orbust
Frequent Contributor

Someone should start a "back door " thread for CA's, I'm sick of dealing with the initial CSR's as they stick strictly to the script and act like they can't even make the smallest decisions, even ones that could potentially benefit their own company.
Message 4 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@750orbust wrote:
Someone should start a "back door " thread for CA's, I'm sick of dealing with the initial CSR's as they stick strictly to the script and act like they can't even make the smallest decisions, even ones that could potentially benefit their own company.

Go for it! If you did have any contact info be sure to exclude any direct contact info like direct e-mails, direct lines, names, etc. Generic info is quite OK like addresses, general e-mails (e.g. recoveryteam@afni), etc. I'll talk to Scamp from time to time. She started the backdoor thread in CCs. Be prepared to be inundated with updates if you go forward. But someone should start one one day.

Message 5 of 6
750orbust
Frequent Contributor

LOL, when I said someone, I certainly wasn't talking about me! I have a hard enough time just trying to figure out how to get on this new Internet thingy.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.