cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver One Approval -- A Big Thank You!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver One Approval -- A Big Thank You!

That is awesome Norman

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That is awesome Norman

And I'll add there is been virtually no "cleanup" of derogs. I've got a slew of medical and utility collections, four judgements from 2013/2014, a BK7 from 2007, and late payments accross four different accounts. Only thing I have really done is gotten current and stayed on top of bills. 

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Orchard was my first card on the road to recovery which was later converted to a Capital one card.  It is important to build up your credit file while you also deal with your past charge offs.  I will tell you a card that also helped me build history was Credit One and I got denied for a Bank Of America card but they later sent me an offer for a secured card with a $500 limit with $99 deposit.  That card now has a $3,300 limit.  so stick with it.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! 

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

I am so impatient:  Logged on Cap 1 prequalify website and now says.. Congrats here is the secured card.  Then a few hours later it was we can not find a card;.....?

lol 

Looks like I am waiting 30 days to apply again... 

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Update:

I am so impatient:  Logged on Cap 1 prequalify website and now says.. Congrats here is the secured card.  Then a few hours later it was we can not find a card;.....?

lol 

Looks like I am waiting 30 days to apply again... 

Why? Prequal is VERY spotty. I've never had it give me anything...

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.