Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REMOVED CO FIRST PREMIER BANK!!!!! YEAH SON

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: REMOVED CO FIRST PREMIER BANK!!!!! YEAH SON

Ok. I'm new here but I've been stalking for a while. I sent a similar email minus the credit reports on the basis of the in inconsistencies. How long before I hear something? I sent it on saturday.
Message 81 of 89
ORllyNao
Regular Contributor

So glad I found this thread! 

I just sent off an email after reviewing my reports and noting several inconsistencies for FPB between the three reports, including payment history inconsistencies and account open date inconsistencies. One of my reports actually shows a charge off followed by good payment history even though I have made no payments nor claimed responsibility for the account. I also attached excerpts from all three reports as proof.

Here's hoping something comes of it! **Fingers Crossed!**

FICO 8 | March 2023
Message 82 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are simply amazing I found this post over the weekend -- I used the exact wording and sent the email  -- I received a response today that the account would be deleted. They gave the same response -- the method of opening the account -- date it was opended -- the charge-off amount -- the charge off date....but they said after they conducted their research the account would be deleted in the next 30 days.

I'm so elated this was the only negative account on my credit file -- thanks for sharing such detailed information

Message 83 of 89
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Be careful, I used this method for my debt with them as well as my wife's. I made them send me a letter as well stating that the debt would not be sold. I didn't do it for my wife's and just got a letter from a new collection agency today where they had sold hers. Hopefully they don't report it.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 84 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did this 11/2, got a PDF today.

Finally GONE off my report. Thank you so much
Message 85 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent this out tonight. we will see ive been fighting with them for about 3 months. I have a bunch of lates after the account was Charged off and sold. My transunion is now showing charged of in 9/15 and it was charged off in december 2012 so im getting hit for a recient charge off and recient late payments. Its saying my last late payment was 4 months ago from first priemier. So i sent in screen shots of my CR showing those date and asked for verification of where i was late for the years of 2013,2014, and 2015, and asked for verification of the charge off showing now on 9/15 asked for all billing records and bills for those months that they have sent me and i paid late for those years.

They have told me no 3 times now that its reporting correctly. I really hope this helps and i dont get told no again....

Message 86 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was it updated??? I have been told no 3 times & was asked to fill out an identity theft victims complaint and affidavit! I will resend the lette this time and scan my credit reports! The only difference I have on them is the fall off date. Can it be deleted for those reasons?

Message 87 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Was it updated??? I have been told no 3 times & was asked to fill out an identity theft victims complaint and affidavit! I will resend the lette this time and scan my credit reports! The only difference I have on them is the fall off date. Can it be deleted for those reasons?

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! Ok I don't wanna get to excited because I didn't receive a response from FP just yet but I checked CK and it was removed!!!!!!!!!! I will call Transunion next week to verify!!! I CAN CRY RIGHT NOW I LITERALLY BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS REMOVED FOR MONTHS! I resent the email Nov 24 & attached my reports and today per CK it was removed!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND THANKS FOR THIS FORUM

Message 88 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for this. I recently just received a 38pt drop because all of a sudden they began reporting a positive payment history over night and a charge off at the same time! I just sent them this email and i hoping for the same positive results! 

Message 89 of 89
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.