cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES - Greenville SC.

tag
photo156

RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES - Greenville SC.

Well I guess all the credit / debt buyers are looking for $$money$$$

A few days ago i got a letter saying I owe $2,600 but again does not say WHO I owe the money to but does say pay now at a cheaper rate = $1,200.

Well I turned the letter as i did the other one over to my Attorny and as I said before my credit is 788 as of 8/6/2012 with all three CRC -

Never got a call from Resurgent just a letter saying I owe money - I have never owed NO one on a past bill - Well my Attorny sent off the letter to valudate but as the others

I am sure it will not be answered as in the past - Every few months I get a letter like this and to me they are sending out letters to any one with the same name to see WHO

will be the sucker to pay someones past bill!

IF you do not owe a bill or never been past due on a bill = DO NOT pay nothing and make the prove i'ts YOU they wont! DO NOT talk to them over the phone or give out ANY information to use on YOU!

I do wish there was a way to END such mails saying I owe someone! I have to spend the money via US mail certified to say OK prove to me it's me who OWES this bill!!!

Every time I get nothing back but a signed card on who signed for the mail - I have of yet has any collection company say it was me WHY cause it's not me and they can't

prove i'ts me!

ALL three CRC say do not worry about it as they are fishing for the right person and or a sucker to pay someones past bills!

To me it's wrong on what bottom feeders are doing to collect money -

I will wait and see if this wacked out company will send back heheheeh cause if they do it's court time for me and a win of some money $$$$

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.