Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM Acquisitions GW Success!!!!

tag
shanao621
Regular Contributor

RJM Acquisitions GW Success!!!!

So last week I sent out a bunch of GW letters to CA whose accounts I had paid in full. Today I recieved an e-mail from RJM saying that my account had been satisfied and that per my request they would be deleting the account from my Transunion and Experian credit reports (the only ones they were reporting to)! I am so excited! As of right now I have 3 collection accounts reporting on Transunion with RJM, Arrow, and medical collection handled by Evergreen. I've heard Arrow can be accomodative and obviously RJM was awesome. The medical collection I've sent 3 GW letters to and they refuse to budge. It was only a $75 co-pay from a missed appointment and I paid it as soon as I found out about it, I'm hoping eventually they will just give in. On Experian I have some work to do, the 3 CA above are on there too along with 3 old utility bills that went to collection. I requested a DV on one because I have no clue what it is, and the other two are pretty small so I send PFD letters to those. This is definitely a positive development though!

Starting Score: FICO TU 503 FICO EX 470 FICO EQ 498
Current Score: FICO TU 705 EX 698 FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RJM Acquisitions GW Success!!!!

Congrats!!
They were my first PFD. Feels good huh?

Message 2 of 5
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

The feeling of GW success is AMAZING. Yesterday in the mail I received a letter from MIdland informing me they were removing my paid collection from all three credit bureau's. I swear it felt like I have just won the lottery.

Congrats!!! It looks like you are positioned to achieve fully clean CR's in the near future. Hello Prime Time!

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 3 of 5
shanao621
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone! I really am excited to have a collection removed should boost my score a bit and I've dropped my credit utilization down from 89% to 10% this month, hopefully for good, so that should finally push me over the magical 600 mark. I know 600 isn't prime, but I haven't been there in so long, and it's so incredibly frustrating when you've paid off all your outstanding debt and have a perfect payment history for the last 20 months. My credit utilization has been tough because I have 4 credit cards and 2 store credit cards with low limits, so if I use them at all my utilization goes through the roof. So I've worked to pay them all down and use my new Capital One card with a $1000 limit (which I just got) as my main card, all the rest paid and used for emergency only.

Starting Score: FICO TU 503 FICO EX 470 FICO EQ 498
Current Score: FICO TU 705 EX 698 FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shanao621,

Can you provide RJM's contact information? I would also like to contact them in regards to a PFD on an old account.

Thanks,

HunnyBee

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.