Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

tag
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

Re: RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

@Anonymous wrote:

I just checked my EX report, and the RJM collection is gone!!!! Smiley Very Happy RJM is the best CA I have ever dealt with. Even though I didn't do as I usually do and write to them, I called them, they did what they said they would. Woo Hoo!

Good for you...happy rebuilding.

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

chic, could you please pm me the email address also. thank you so much in advance!

Message 22 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

if anyone can pm me the email address also i would appreciate it! Im excited to get this one done since everyone has had good luck with them. Has anyone dealt with trident asset with an email with any luck?

thanks

Message 23 of 33
rbee4

Can someone pm the email to me?  I would love to take care of this.  I have a $48 hiccup with them that I didn't even realize was there because of moving and graduating and such.  Thanks

Message 24 of 33

Hi.  COuld someone pm the email addy of them to me also. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in Advance.

Message 25 of 33
odjohnson3
Regular Contributor

Hi, would someone please be so kind to pm me an email address for this company as well as a copy of the PFD letter that was used successfully...I myself am attempting to get this account off my CR...Thanks so much in advance

Message 26 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too am trying to find an email address for RJM Acquisitions.  Could someone please email me the address and PDF letter?  I am googling, and have found nothing.  Thanks in advance for everything.

Message 27 of 33
jaeroc
Established Member

I could also use the email address for RJM.. if someone could please pm me? thanks

Message 28 of 33
pearl9915

I emailed my pfd to both of these addresses:

Jamie Rozansky - jrozansky@rjmacq.com

Scott Matte        - smatte@rjmacq.com

Good luck- they are very pfd friendly!

Message 29 of 33
jaeroc
Established Member

Thank you so much!!
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.