Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

tag
maurita
Valued Member

RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

I would like to email RJM Acquisitions LLC a PFD letter.

However, I am in desperate need of an email address for this company.

Would someone be so kind to email me an address for this company, If possible I would like to contact them

via email, I am anxious to get this off my credit report.

If you have dealt with this company what has been your experience.

I am wondering what would be the sufficient amount to offer them.

I originally owed Compass Bank $750.00 however, now with interest and fees they are stating that my balance due

is $1110.54

Thanks in advance for your helpSmiley Wink

Starting Score: 540
Current Score: EX 770 EQ 775 TU 794
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

If someone could PM me an active email for them as well, that would be great.

RJM disregarded my PFD letter and I could use a good contact for a follow-up.

Message 2 of 33
maurita
Valued Member

If someone would please PM me the email info for RJM Acquisitions, I would be very grateful.

Starting Score: 540
Current Score: EX 770 EQ 775 TU 794
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 33
africanqueen

They contacted me about a wachovia debt from 07 and put it on my credit report. they wanted a settlement for 60% and i took it, at $40 a month, but before i paid a dime i told them to send me a pfd letter, and they did. So when i finish paying them off, they will delete.

All i can say is call them and see if you can work somethinf out, they are pretty easy to work with from my perspective.

Message 4 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I don't have an email address but my experience with them was wonderful, or as wonderful a experience you can have with a CA..lol

In short. I just called them and asked what kind of agreement we could come to to get this deleted off my reports. I owed 546.00 I offered half and they took it and they agreed to delete. It was gone 2 days later and I got a letter in the mail 3 days after that from RJM stating they in fact deleted and this closes my account with them.

Worked like a charm. RJM actually said they have no problem with PDF's. I iwsh all were that way Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 33
sharpie
Regular Contributor

If you google "RJM acquisitions email address",  the first entry has email addresses that I used successfully for two PFD's.  I PIF, just because that is what I have decided to do on everything, but I have read where others settled for percentages and still got them deleted.

Good Luck!

Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maurita I sent you the email address via pm, I have it if anyone else needs it. A few months ago I sent an pfd offering 37% on a 3 yr old debt, they accepted and deleted. Best CA I ever dealt with!

Message 7 of 33
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

I too called them and they closed and submit for acct to be removed.  This was round 8 April and I called again yesterday and spoke with someone different and she stated the acct was closed.  I also dispute with CB as well to speed things up.

Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chic,

May I also have the email address pm'd to me?  I would like to GW on a debt I paid to make sure they follow through on their end.  Little bit anxious to get this off so we can buy a  house.  Thanks in advance.

Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ jrporterfield , chk your pm

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.