Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

Although alot of people here dont mind sharing genuine information, people remember that google is your best friend ever. Also check with your states insuance commission, I found alot of contact info there!  Good Luck!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it!  Thanks so much.

Message 12 of 33
pearl9915

I am new to the forum and it is the greatest!!!  I would really appreciate it if someone could pm RJM's email address as well.  Thanks!!!

Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

led Re: RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

Hello All, I've recently started on my credit rebuilding and RJM was first on my list of collections. I paid the collection off almost a year ago (in full). I had no idea about a pay for delete, so 2 weeks ago I mailed a PFD letter to their address. I also sent a fax after I mailed the letter.  (This was due to my lack of patience)  IT WORKED! I received a letter from them specifically stating the tradeline would be deleted. If emailing doesn't work, I can honestly say a simple letter did the trick for me.

RJM Acquisitions LLC

575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224

Syosset, NY 11791-3416

Fax Number: (516) 714-1310

Message 14 of 33
cpautovisionz
Established Member

Re: led Re: RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

Hello all, Could someone also PM their Email address?

IM slowly headed back on the road to recovery.

Starting Score: TU=521, EQ=618
Current Score: TU=556, EQ=639
Goal Score: TU=700, EQ=720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: led Re: RJM Acquisitions LLC (Need EMAIL address) PLEASE

Anyone who got a PFD from RJM: How long did it take for them to delete? I PIF/PFD with them last month. They agreed to delete and sent me a letter stating such. As of today, it is still on my credit. I am anxious to get it removed because I am in the process of buying a house. I have a month before closing and I just want to make sure there are not problems with my loan approval.

Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so new to this rebuilding credit thing that I actually called RJM Accusitions BEFORE I read this and made a settlement offer and they said they'd send me a letter in the mail stating that this was paid in full once they collect the payment from my account. I can say that the experience was pleasant as I know that I OWE it and must pay for it now that I am able to. Just wondering though if it's better to have requested it be deleted from my CR??? Any thoughts? Opinions?

Message 17 of 33
nene17
Established Member

I too paid RJM before reading all the helpful posts.  I sent an email to ask them to delete from my CR since the account has been paid.  This was Friday evening so I am hoping to hear something back soon.  Everyone else has been having such good luck with them, I am hoping that the credit gods will bless me in the same way.  Keepying my fingers crossed.  Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 566 EQ, 599 TU 9/2010
Current Score: 675 EQ 07/2012, 675 TU 06/2012
Goal Score: 720+ 2012

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked my EX report, and the RJM collection is gone!!!! Smiley Very Happy RJM is the best CA I have ever dealt with. Even though I didn't do as I usually do and write to them, I called them, they did what they said they would. Woo Hoo!

Message 19 of 33
nene17
Established Member

I emailed Friday, but after reading Sommery post, I just called literally like 2 minutes ago.  They guy was REALLY nice, he said my collection had been paid and he would certainly request for it to be deleted.  He asked for my address to mail me a letter and also stated that he would email it to me as well.  I feel pretty good today!

Starting Score: 566 EQ, 599 TU 9/2010
Current Score: 675 EQ 07/2012, 675 TU 06/2012
Goal Score: 720+ 2012

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.