Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM Acquisitions accepted GW letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

RJM Acquisitions accepted GW letter

I just want to encourage you all that even when you don't think a company won't, they WILL.  Nothing beats a failure but a TRY!  Here is the GW letter I sent LAST NIGHT via fax to their PUBLIC fax number and got a FAXED letter on their letter head TODAY saying they are sending a deletion the EQ and TU.  There are mixed reviews here about RJM but mostly good which is why I said why I was pretty optimistic with them last night.  I had been apprehensive because I PIF without the knowledge of what a PFD was.  I literately learned of a PFD the day AFTER I paid them off, so I just knew my luck had ran out.  Here is the GW letter I sent.

All of my personal info here

Address

City State and zip

RJM Acquisitions

Address

City State and zip

5/18/2011

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: RJM File # 001026XXXXXX

I am writing this letter to thank you for your consideration in working with me recently and paying off this account.  I began experiencing financial hardship and was unable to make good on some accounts, even though I disliked doing so.  However I have made good on the account referenced above as soon as my financial standing improved.  I have been working very hard to make financial responsible decisions starting with your firm.

I am now attempting to improve my credit score, but I am having difficulty due to this listing on my credit report.  RJM Acquisition has a reputation for being fair and so I respectfully request that you delete this from my report as a gesture of goodwill.  I am hoping that you find favor on my situation.

Respectfully,

MYFICOisWACKO

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
kelli1970
Contributor

Re: RJM Acquisitions accepted GW letter

Congratulations!! 

You have inspired me... just sent this fax:

RJM Acquisitions

(their info here)

Via FAX:  xxx-xxx-xxxx

(my info here) 

June 8, 2011

Re:  Paid collections (see attached 4 pages following)

Dear Sir or Madam:

It came to my attention earlier this year due to mailings from you that your agency came into possession of some accounts of mine that went into collections.  They were all book club accounts of rather small amounts that for whatever reason did not follow me when I moved in the summer of 2007 from Kansas to Colorado.  I accepted the offers from your agency and settled all of them.  There are six of them.  I am wondering if your agency could see its way clear to eliminate these accounts from my credit reports since this was, essentially,  a single instance of failure to record a change of address.  I am including the pages affected from my combined report and as you can see from the first page I do not make it a habit to not pay my bills.  My husband and I would like to purchase a home later this year and it is really traumatizing to realize that this one slip could cost us thousands of dollars in interest.  Any help from you on this matter would be tremendously appreciated!

Please let me know of your decision via return FAX at xxx-xxx-xxxx or email at email@emailaddress.com  Again, thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

kelli1970

Starting Score: TU 595 EQ 610 EX 601
Current Score: TU 683 EQ 661 EX 677
Goal Score: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 17
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just want to encourage you all that even when you don't think a company won't, they WILL.  Nothing beats a failure but a TRY!  Here is the GW letter I sent LAST NIGHT via fax to their PUBLIC fax number and got a FAXED letter on their letter head TODAY saying they are sending a deletion the EQ and TU.  There are mixed reviews here about RJM but mostly good which is why I said why I was pretty optimistic with them last night.  I had been apprehensive because I PIF without the knowledge of what a PFD was.  I literately learned of a PFD the day AFTER I paid them off, so I just knew my luck had ran out.  Here is the GW letter I sent.

All of my personal info here

Address

City State and zip

RJM Acquisitions

Address

City State and zip

5/18/2011

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: RJM File # 001026XXXXXX

I am writing this letter to thank you for your consideration in working with me recently and paying off this account.  I began experiencing financial hardship and was unable to make good on some accounts, even though I disliked doing so.  However I have made good on the account referenced above as soon as my financial standing improved.  I have been working very hard to make financial responsible decisions starting with your firm.

I am now attempting to improve my credit score, but I am having difficulty due to this listing on my credit report.  RJM Acquisition has a reputation for being fair and so I respectfully request that you delete this from my report as a gesture of goodwill.  I am hoping that you find favor on my situation.

Respectfully,

MYFICOisWACKO

LOL..... You should have the 2 points you need lady!!!! LOL

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 3 of 17
kelli1970
Contributor

This was in my email this morning...  Woot!

RJM Acquisitions LLC ("RJM") is the owner of the above referenced account.

Please be advised that the above referenced account has been satisfied in full.

As per your specific request, an update is being sent to Trans-Union and Experian instructing them

to have RJM's tradeline deleted on the above referenced account(s).

In accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, a credit reporting agency has up to 45 days to

make any changes.

If in the future you find that a Credit Reporting Agency has not changed your history, please

provide that Credit Reporting Agency with a copy of this letter. You may in the meantime, show

this letter to any potential creditor as verification that RJM's reporting of this account has been

requested to be deleted.

This communication is from a debt collector.

RJM Acquisitions LLC

RJM File #

Message 4 of 17
kelli1970
Contributor

@MissMia75 wrote:

I have a feeling you meant to quote mine instead... Smiley Wink...

Message 5 of 17
MYFICOisWACKO2
Contributor

@kelli1970 wrote:

Congratulations!! 

You have inspired me... just sent this fax:

RJM Acquisitions

(their info here)

Via FAX:  xxx-xxx-xxxx

(my info here) 

June 8, 2011

Re:  Paid collections (see attached 4 pages following)

Dear Sir or Madam:

It came to my attention earlier this year due to mailings from you that your agency came into possession of some accounts of mine that went into collections.  They were all book club accounts of rather small amounts that for whatever reason did not follow me when I moved in the summer of 2007 from Kansas to Colorado.  I accepted the offers from your agency and settled all of them.  There are six of them.  I am wondering if your agency could see its way clear to eliminate these accounts from my credit reports since this was, essentially,  a single instance of failure to record a change of address.  I am including the pages affected from my combined report and as you can see from the first page I do not make it a habit to not pay my bills.  My husband and I would like to purchase a home later this year and it is really traumatizing to realize that this one slip could cost us thousands of dollars in interest.  Any help from you on this matter would be tremendously appreciated!

Please let me know of your decision via return FAX at xxx-xxx-xxxx or email at email@emailaddress.com  Again, thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

kelli1970

I have NO doubt they will delete yours too! I have gotten PMs of the success of RJM and this post and their success as well.  Dont be surprised if you have a reply in the AM with a FAX and a email reply.  Hahahahha!  They are the EASIEST IMO!  I am glad I inspired!

myFICOisNOTWACKO but MYFICOisWACKO get it?!?
6.18.2011Lender pull:
EX-640 Fair Issac V2/TUClassic 04-658/EQ Beacon 5-741
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 789 EQ 727
Closed on home 6/27/2011! 180K 4.625% Thanks myFICO!
Message 6 of 17
MYFICOisWACKO2
Contributor

@kelli1970 wrote:

@MissMia75 wrote:

LOL I am soooooooooooo late on my response on this one.  MissMia was talking to me!  I did get the 2 points I needed to close on my house...it ACTUALLY gave me a 20pt increase it was deleted YESTERDAY!  Woot Woot!

myFICOisNOTWACKO but MYFICOisWACKO get it?!?
6.18.2011Lender pull:
EX-640 Fair Issac V2/TUClassic 04-658/EQ Beacon 5-741
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 789 EQ 727
Closed on home 6/27/2011! 180K 4.625% Thanks myFICO!
Message 7 of 17
kelli1970
Contributor

Ah... that makes more sense!  2 pts would have made my TU 666 (yeeks!) so I thought she was making some kind of joke... Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 17
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

@MYFICOisWACKO2 wrote:

@kelli1970 wrote:

@MissMia75 wrote:

LOL I am soooooooooooo late on my response on this one.  MissMia was talking to me!  I did get the 2 points I needed to close on my house...it ACTUALLY gave me a 20pt increase it was deleted YESTERDAY!  Woot Woot!

I am so proud of you Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 9 of 17
kelli1970
Contributor

MYFICOisWACKO2 wrote:

I have NO doubt they will delete yours too! I have gotten PMs of the success of RJM and this post and their success as well.  Dont be surprised if you have a reply in the AM with a FAX and a email reply.  Hahahahha!  They are the EASIEST IMO!  I am glad I inspired!

WooHoo!  Got 5 more emails this AM - they are deleting them all!!!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.