Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM Acquisitions ???s

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RJM Acquisitions ???s

UPDATE: RJM Acquisitions is deleted off my credit reports. YEAH Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy I love this collection agency. Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

YEA!! I also think RJM is a good one to deal with. Honest and upfront.
Message 12 of 18
ddaviss1

Hi is there any chance you could give me any idea of what you wrote to RJM for a PFD. They just put a collection on my report for $387.00
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

search this site for "PFD letter"

@ddaviss1 wrote:
Hi is there any chance you could give me any idea of what you wrote to RJM for a PFD. They just put a collection on my report for $387.00

Message 14 of 18
ABattle
Regular Contributor

I notice you did a PFD for less than the full amount owed.  Do you not have to worry about them coming back for the remaining balance?  I have an account w/them & get offer letters all the time, mines is for a Wachovia account that I had my name on w/my husband.  I've wondered if I could take what they offer me & also request that they pay in full.  Any advice?
Message 15 of 18
mocha76
Contributor

I settled with them early last year and they were not currently reporting to the CRA's.  They sent me a letter after I made payment agreeing to not report to the CRA's.  I think they can be trusted.  Just get it in writing that the account will be considered settled in full and that they will delete after payment has been made.
CH13 BK discharged 4/17 Starting Scores 4/17 EQ 579 TU 502 EX 504 9/17 EQ 662 TU 640 EX 670

NC SECU/$1,500, Lowe's/$1,000, Capital One QS/$750
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

MY RJM PFD TIMELINE: 1/4/12 mailed basic PFD letter. 1/19/12 received their basic PFD offer letter. 1//20/12 mailed money order for 50% of the balance. 2/4/12 RJM cashed the moneyorder. 3/9/12 tradeline deleted from Experian. ...waiting for TransUnion to drop off....
Message 17 of 18
Zach76
Established Member

Back in June, I called and asked for a PFD for a $430 debt.  I offered $100.  They took it and sent me a letter reflecting the terms within a week.  

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.