Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM Aquisitions Email needed

tag
angelic159
Valued Member

RJM Aquisitions Email needed

I am still trying to get Rjm to do a pay for delete. I mailed another letter about a month ago and have not heard back. I am wanting to get them deleted asap, and I am hoping maybe i will hear back sooner through email. Any other advice will be greatly appreciated,

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
awdsmama
Established Contributor

Re: RJM Aquisitions Email needed

If you google "rjm acquisitions fax" or some variation of, you will find their fax number.  I believe it starts with a 516 area code. 

That is where I faxed my PFD letters to and I included my email address in them and I had a reply within 24-48hrs accepting my PFD

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 2 of 24
angelic159
Valued Member

I will try that. Are my chances higher to get a PFD if I pay in full?

Message 3 of 24
dmorey
Contributor

I used email to offer a PFD earlier this month. They agreed to delete if I paid 50 percent. The debt was 5 years old. I'll pm you the e-mail of the person I dealt with.

Message 4 of 24
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

Could you also PM in the info? 

Thanks! 

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 24
dmorey
Contributor

PM sent! Good luck! They were actually easy to work with and as painfree as dealing with a collection could be (compared to others I've been in contact with.)

Message 6 of 24
riotz911
Valued Member

RJM was hands down the easiest CA I've ever dealt with.  I wish they handled all my baddies.  They accepted my PFD offer for less than 50%, and within 2-3 weeks of sending payment and receiving their letter, it was gone off the reports.

Good Luck!

Message 7 of 24
CarlyK82
New Contributor

I just wanted to add to this thread...I sent an email to RJM for an account offering to do a settle/PFD. I explained my circumstances to them, offered my settlement, and by the next morning, I had an acceptance of my settlement as well as an agreement to PFD once I make my payments to settle the account. They were awesome, really unbelievably awesome, and quite easy to deal with. )Oh, and on a side note, I just googled "RJM Acquisitions email" and came up with two emails.

I am so glad I found this forum and found that sometimes it is a little bit easier just to pay things off and go about your business.

Now if I could just get a medical collection agency to agree to a PFD for a bill that was $20, I'd be a little bit more excited.

Officially in the garden...for like, EVER (or at least a really long time)

Starting Score: TU: 636 EQ: ?? EX: ??
Current Score:TU: 641 EQ: 643 EX: ??
Goal Score: 700s Across the Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 24
acwalker01
Established Member

Hi everyone, would someone PM me the email address to RJM?  I am wanting to see if they will accept a GW.  Thank you.

Starting Score: EQ 546; EX 562; TU 577 Jan 2013
Current Score: EQ 600; EX 651; TU 645 Feb 2013
Goal Score: 700 all three reports
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Bronze Spade Garden Member - Last app 12/11/12. Goal: No Apps until 12/2013.
Message 9 of 24
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

@acwalker01 wrote:

Hi everyone, would someone PM me the email address to RJM?  I am wanting to see if they will accept a GW.  Thank you.

Sent! 

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.