Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

RJM Success

I was recently sent a collection notice from RJM from an old WAMU closed account (with a balance).

I sent an email and received a very quick response (next day). The email reply came with a contact number whom I called and recived a prompt agreement for a PFD with no hesitation (they settled for 70% of the owed ammount).

They stated that they have not started to report this collection to my credit report but will send a letter that they will never report in the future.

I was very happy to work with this CA. I wish I could say the same about other CA's.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

Re: RJM Success

Normally I would say something here about how you should never acceot a verbal PFD, at least get an email if not a letter in the mail, but RJM is awesome. 

One simple email got a paid collection off my report in 1 week.  They sent me a letter stating they would never report it again once deleted.  I wish all CA's were so easy to work with.

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RJM Success

Agreed, normally I would never agree to a verbal PFD but after reading RJM experiences on these forums. I went ahead and accepted and paid.

I will probably never verbally agree again to any other CA. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.