Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM & Asset Accept removals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

RJM & Asset Accept removals

Hi Everyone.

As you can see I have a long way to go, in the meantime, I had a previous debt owed & paid to RJM in 2008. It was updated 4/2009:

Balance $0 as a Paid Collection / Date updated: 4/2009 / Pay Status:  >Payment After Charge Off/Collection.

My question to that is, I'm noticing in the forums that they(RJM)are removing accounts from your report with a pfd letter. How can I get mine removed from way in 2008?

Also Asset Accept had an old store credit card that it purchased & still reports on my EXP report. Not on my TU.

I called Asset Accept and the rep said I owe them $0 and to just give it time to be removed. Side note: on my EXP report the status reads:

Collection account. $983 past due as of Mar 2010. I'm confused....

Any advice at all will be truly helpful....

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: RJM & Asset Accept removals

@Anonymous wrote:

Also Asset Accept had an old store credit card that it purchased & still reports on my EXP report. Not on my TU.

I called Asset Accept and the rep said I owe them $0 and to just give it time to be removed. Side note: on my EXP report the status reads:

Collection account. $983 past due as of Mar 2010. I'm confused....

Any advice at all will be truly helpful....

I wouldn't conduct any business over the phone with Asset Acceptance. They are a bunch of snakes. Do everything in writing and keep a papertrail.

I currently have complaints filed against them with the ACA and the BBB....soon with the AG's as well. And this is all over a PAID account from 2 years ago.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.