Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM

tag
creditkarma21
New Contributor

Re: RJM

Best thing to do is send RJM a PFD -- they will respond immediately. Please please stay off the phone.

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, thirtyshort. i have emailed rjm several times and have had success with them.  i will pm the info to you.

Hope they will help you too!!!

Message 12 of 20
IMPROVELIFE
New Contributor

SMFIXIN,

Is the email that you have for RJM Acquisitions?  Is so, can you please PM me as well?  Thanks a lot  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 570
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 20
thirtyshort
New Contributor

hey thank you so much for the email address i will email tomorrow. Why is everyone so against calling them on the phone?
Message 14 of 20
IMPROVELIFE
New Contributor

Thirtyshort,   Everyone is against calling the CA because they are sneaky and deceitful (most of them), they will try to get you to admit to the debt etc... They are not to be trusted! lol   Can you please forward their email address to me?   Thanks in Advance  Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 20
thirtyshort
New Contributor

check your PM's IMPROVELIFE. 

Ok so I just heard back from Portfolio Recovery and was given the standard " we can't remove accurate information from your file"  blah blah blah.  So I responded with " well I understand that you can't do that but since this is a debt that I do not recognize maybe we can make this deal just once.  If this does not work, now what? 

Message 16 of 20
IMPROVELIFE
New Contributor

Thirtyshort,

Thanks for the email! Smiley Happy  In regards to Portfolio, if they do not bite, I would suggest to pay the debt (if it is yours), and send a GW if you are looking to have the TL off of your report.  Although a GW Letter will not guarentee the CA will take the TL off, its worth a shot.  Another option is, If the debt is past SOL, I would suggest allowing it to fall off of your report.  Best of luck to you  

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me the address too?

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I was wondering if someone would be able to PM me a good email contact for RJM.  I have a 5 year old collection account with them and just want to get it taken care of with a PFD.  Thanks.

Message 19 of 20
PapasWifey
Regular Contributor

Hi Jimbo,

I have done several PFD's with RJM, they have been very easy to work with. Unfortunately I did not email them. Most I did by mail, and others I did by fax, so that I knew they'd received them.

Hopefully others with email addresses will stop by.

good luck!

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.