Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RJM

tag
thirtyshort
New Contributor

RJM

Hi  guys, this is my first post here.  I have a few collections I have to take care of and am in need of some good email contacts for RJM, Enhanced Recovery, AFNI and Er Solutions so that I might have some luck with PFD on these.  Could anyone please PM me some good contacts?

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
creditkarma21
New Contributor

Re: RJM

RJM will do PFDs. I've been very successful with them. I believe ER solutions will as well.

Message 2 of 20
thirtyshort
New Contributor

Do you have any email addresses for them?

Message 3 of 20
creditkarma21
New Contributor

No, I'm sorry.

Message 4 of 20
thirtyshort
New Contributor

Ok so far I have been PM'd an email address to Portfolio Recovery and have sent them a PFD email just now for a $660.10 HSBC card that I had.  Will update when I know more.

Message 5 of 20
deemac76
Established Member

I just called them yesterday on a old acct from Wachovia, I owed 366 and they settle for 136. They sent me a agreement letter to confirm the pay for delete option via email but the email address says it dont take incoming emails. They do offer that option, give RJM a call 800-865-4210. Good Luck.

Starting Score: EQ 425 (Discharged Ch. 7 BK 11/16/2010)
Current Score: EQ 600/TU 677/EX 663 (All Lender Pull 11/10/2012)
Goal Score: 700 Cross The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 20
thirtyshort
New Contributor

Thank you for the response on RJM.  Will give them a call to settle these two out since the are only $44.26 and $59.29 it shouldn't be too hard I hope.

Message 7 of 20
creditkarma21
New Contributor

Don't call a collection agency ever! Have you DV'd them yet? Do that first, then send a PFD if they validate.

Message 8 of 20
thirtyshort
New Contributor

I have DV'd them and it has validated. 

Message 9 of 20
deemac76
Established Member

I guess creditkarma has a point by not calling them but in MY case calling them would not hurt MY situation because the acct was discharged, disputed, validated and I wanted it completely removed so that's why I called them instead of waiting for it to fall off on its own. Good luck again on the other CAs though.

Starting Score: EQ 425 (Discharged Ch. 7 BK 11/16/2010)
Current Score: EQ 600/TU 677/EX 663 (All Lender Pull 11/10/2012)
Goal Score: 700 Cross The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.