Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPM

tag
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

RPM

I got a letter from this company today trying to collect on a debt from jefferson capitol( that couldnt valadate dabt and was removed from my credit bureaus last year What should Ido if they try to report this
2wheel
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: RPM

DV them before they can even post to CRA's

You can write that letter next time you're up in the middle of the night checking for alerts!! Smiley Happy

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 06-04-2009 08:25 PM
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

From what I see they are osting to experian only. I got all my letters and dispute from them already sitting on the desk all I got to do is just fax them to experian With original creditor account number and jefferson capitol non valadation

I got a letter for them ......And it sure dont look like a DV letter from the language.

Message Edited by 2wheel on 06-04-2009 05:32 PM
2wheel
Message 3 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@2wheel wrote:

From what I see they are osting to experian only. I got all my letters and dispute from them already sitting on the desk all I got to do is just fax them to experian With original creditor account number and jefferson capitol non valadation

I got a letter for them ......And it sure dont look like a DV letter from the language.

Message Edited by 2wheel on 06-04-2009 05:32 PM

They wouldn't have validated fully just by your dispute. Send a DV with the info that is in a thread or post somewhere..look in the stickies at the top.  It tells you what info you need to put in the DV & they have to reply with all thagt info in it!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.