Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rausch,Sturm, Israel, Enerson & Hornik

tag
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

Rausch,Sturm, Israel, Enerson & Hornik

I only have 7 months to go on the SOL for Texas and I get my 4th collection for repo today when I checked the mail. Anybody familiar with this  Attorneys at Law, they are collecting for Cascade Captiol. The amount I owe for repo is 7774.40 and they are offering me Option 1  a discounted payment plan it has for $3887.20 to be made in 2 payments of $1943.60, or option 2 payment plan or $ 71.99 a month until the$ 7774.40 is paid off. I don't know if I should just keep waiting and may make it to the SOL. I really need help with this, I have read that they are legit and do sue but has anybody had to deal with them before?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Re: Rausch,Sturm, Israel, Enerson & Hornik

RSIEH has been relentless against me.  They did sue and have a judgment against me currently. I don't think they'll allow the SOL to run out, especially if they believe you are "collectible".

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cjane1 wrote:

I only have 7 months to go on the SOL for Texas and I get my 4th collection for repo today when I checked the mail. Anybody familiar with this  Attorneys at Law, they are collecting for Cascade Captiol. The amount I owe for repo is 7774.40 and they are offering me Option 1  a discounted payment plan it has for $3887.20 to be made in 2 payments of $1943.60, or option 2 payment plan or $ 71.99 a month until the$ 7774.40 is paid off. I don't know if I should just keep waiting and may make it to the SOL. I really need help with this, I have read that they are legit and do sue but has anybody had to deal with them before?

If they are actively trying to collect, they will very likely sue if need be. If at all possible, I would take the discounted offer...

Message 3 of 4
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

I was thinking the same before I no longer have the option for the discount but I cant afford in 2 payments. I am going to call and ask if they can break it up into 4 payments. Once that gets taken care of can I do a GW?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.