spiceisnice10

Re: Correct Collection Account

I need help! I monitor my CR and just find out that Lincoln Financial is reporting I owe them $16900 for a Long term Disability insurance premium I had through my job.  I had a corneal transplant and was out of work for a 20 months and because I would not sign the notice to allow their appointed lawyer to file SSID( Social Security Disability) for me and because I didn't file for myself and told them I wasn't going to file, they said I was responsible for paying back all the money they had paid out to date.  Now if this is legal then I am OK with this, but the case worker who was assigned to my case authorized the payments Knowing I did not provide this information and was not going to provide the information. I know intentions of being disabled the rest of my life. If someone can offer some advice or information on this matter it will be greatly appreciated.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+