cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shopping cart trick for Meijer and Marathon???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I just registered at this forum.  I had a bad go with my home that I had for over 12 years due to many issues and I had to go bankrupt. I am now trying to rebuild and the SCT helped me obtain some credit status.  I have recieved credit from HSN ($1,000) Boscovs ($2,000) and Brylane home ($750) But I am trying to obtain Meijer and Marathon because those I will use mostly as the others I will only make a small purchase for credit purpose.  For Meijer I can not find a way to add to my shopping cart ... and for marathon I can not for the life of me figure out how to go about that one.. Any advice? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

I moved your post so others could see it and respond.  I hope this helps you

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 7
Pway
Valued Contributor

I do not believe either of those cards have a SCT.  I have the meijer card and I had to take a HP for that card.  

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have a Meijer card, and I tried everything to find a SCT for it, but there was none that I know of. Also the Marathon card is definately a HP. The best thing I can recommend to you is either wait a few months if you just opened the other Comenity cards, or if it has been at least six months that the other cards have been opened, then apply cold for the others if you really want them. Personally if your score is in the 600's then I would recommend you to try Wal-Mart first. Only reason is because Synchrony offers more reasons to keep the Wal-Mart cards as opposed to the Meijer card.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you to all for advice Smiley Happy 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.