Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to throttle my bank!

tag
jj5280
Valued Member

Ready to throttle my bank!

After finally having to just get down right rude with my bank yesterday for failing to report my credit card after 4 months (and failing to respond to any of my written requests), it reported today; but reported as follows.  How does the scoring work in terms of utilization when they don't report a credit limit on the account?  Also, I've never seen a card report as a secured card.  Thought it was the same as far as credit scoring. Is this typical?

Balance:$122Credit limit or largest balance:Not Reported
Past due:Not ReportedPayment terms:Not Reported
Portfolio type:Revolving or Option  
Description:Secured credit card
Amount in H/C column is credit limit
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Ready to throttle my bank!

In the eyes of scoring, a secured is the same as non secured. In the eyes of manual reviews, that's where things change a little.

Give it time to update. Probably a lag in data posting. I've had a few show up like this, and gradually they corrected themselves out. If this is a screen shot from a monitoring program, try pulling from one of the CRAs directly, to see if it's the same appearance.

Message 2 of 6
jj5280
Valued Member

Thanks.  I appreciate the feedback...I needed a little talking off the ledge this morning

Message 3 of 6
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Sorry, the ledge is mine today. I'm pushing you away...Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 6
jj5280
Valued Member

lmao. Ok, now I'm smiling.  It's gonna be a better day Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Payday...Beerday... It's all good.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.