Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild Journal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuild Journal

New scores today! Feeling pretty good about these point increases!

EX: 591, +17 since I started most two months ago

TU: 581, +7

EQ: 611, +49 😱😱

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

New scores today!
Exp: 610
TU: 594
EQ: 630!!!

Feeling very good about all this. Gardening now, I don't see any apps in my near future- we have all we need for now Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Kyrii,

I am new to this and trying to rebuild my credit. I see you have made great progress in a few months. Please tell me the secret. I currently have 5 accounts in collections with one closed account with First Premier Bank. I also just received an approval letter from Citi Bank for a secured credit limit of 300. Please help me
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Feblue,

Sorry for the super late reply! Hopefully you've made some progress by now. There's no secret! Just gotta follow the advice given here. Here's what I would do with your situation as you posted it:

1. Start by sending PFD (pay for delete) letters. Offer to pay them in full if they will remove the account from your credit report. Of course, you should have the money to pay them in full before you offer. I did a couple at a time to make sure the money was set aside.

2. Go ahead and accept that Citi Bank card but only use it for things you can pay off right away. Getting gas? Use it, but pay it as soon as it posts to the account.

3. Stop applying for anything. 

Hope this helps and that you're already ahead of my suggestions for you Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 21
chubbs3
New Contributor

Tremendous progress for a short period of time. Nice work.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks chubbs3! Got new scores today Smiley Happy

Exp: 628

TU: 640

EQ: 657

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My NFCU secured card graduated today! Went from $500 to $2000 CL and got my savings back Smiley Happy I'll have new scores on the 11th, hoping for a good jump cuz I removed my husband's card that carries a balance on it.
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

New scores!

EX: 665
TU: 689
EQ: 667
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did a small app spree, got approved for Chase Freedom Unlimited $2000 SL and Amex BCE $1000 SL! So excited Smiley Happy back into the garden!
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.