Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild all done?.... Maybe

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuild all done?.... Maybe

Started in January 2017 with sore just below 500.  After about 1 dozen PFD and anything i couldnt get to PFD i ended up doing a settlement for less.  I also just finished doing a studen loan rehab the last 9 months and 9 old tradlines just got deleted off trans, exp and equ.   I only have 1 more account to pay ans then im pretty much done.

cards obtained during rebuild

American Express EDC

American Express BCE

Merrick Double Cash

Cap 1 Quicksilver

Amazon Store

Pay Pal BML

Victoria Secret

JCrew

Starting Scores Jan 2017

all below 500

Scores November 2017   CCT

Experian  694

Trans        673

Equifax     679

3 REPLIES 3
DollyLama
Established Contributor

Re: Rebuild all done?.... Maybe

Nice job on the rebuild, tackling to get removals with PFD. Your set with 8 CCs. Now to just sit back, let the CCs age with good credit history and low utilization, the inquiries drop and be unscoreable on FICO 8 a year from when you applied, and get a good payment history trail. You probably have scoured the forums in the rebuild, but just remember the AZEO, so you might have to juggle the cards either by charging and PIF before statement cut to keep the accounts open and active, and not let them go over 4 months without some small charge. 

Kudos on rebuild!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Truly epic rebuild, congrats!

I mention the AZEO Method in my signature link, make sure to follow it!

Message 3 of 4
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Looking good, congratulations! Time to garden! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.