Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild with Venture One when do I pay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuild with Venture One when do I pay

I got approved with a Venture One 2K yay! I would like to put a small recurring payment on it so I can use it each month. My questions is do I pay the balance off right away or do I let the statement cut?  I'm getting there slowly but surely was 555 Experian FICO Now 653 and would like to get to the 700 Club by the end of summer.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Rebuild with Venture One when do I pay

Let a balance of $20-30 cut on your statement. Is this your only card?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I have 3 other cards with balances at a 60% Utilization which I have been paying down at about a 10-15 percent each month ( I just recently learned that you are not suppoed to go over 10-30% thanks to this forum). I have one charged off joint account set to come off in a year, and a foreclosure coming off Jan 2018. DIVORCE HAPPENS if you know what I mean. When I was married I had never looked a my credit report didn't even know what my credit score was, I literally just gave my ex my SS number and he would apply for credit and mortgage. I was young and dumb. Now I'm remarried and hoping to get into a house in the next year or two. 

Message 3 of 5
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

In that case, don't let a balance cut on the Venture.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

will do, Thanks for the advice

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.