cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild

tag
sladaprm

Rebuild

I see that many of you have had success with GWL and PFD's and brought scores up significantly, Please help I have been working very hard to increase score and it seems to have hit a wall, We would like to buy a home and have money saved to do so, I pull my credit twice a year to ensure its correct, I have everything paid off with exception of a few CA (4) I have sent PFD's however, didn't receive much back from the first round. 

1 CA wants me to revise to state they will request deletion

1 CA stated they are bound to report per reporting agencies  - Is there a response that I can send back to this CA advising that they can delete? or something of that nature.

1 CA just sent back stating debt is mine (which I wasn't disputing)

1  CA just stated they couldn't delete but to call for other options

everything else is paid off and has been for over a year, but haven't fallen off yet, some accounts are due to fall off in Feb. some have a few more months, I do have student loans, they are consolidated and current or in forbearance, several years ago we did get behind due to paperwork issues while I was in school so they show as a negative, they also have been sold from one company to the next so each company is showing on my credit report, How do I get this removed or reported in a positive? Everything I have read says it's impossible to fix student loans? Help I need to get score up at least 100pts. 

Thank You!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sladaprm

Re: Rebuild

Bump

Message 2 of 3
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Rebuild

@sladaprm wrote:

I see that many of you have had success with GWL and PFD's and brought scores up significantly, Please help I have been working very hard to increase score and it seems to have hit a wall, We would like to buy a home and have money saved to do so, I pull my credit twice a year to ensure its correct, I have everything paid off with exception of a few CA (4) I have sent PFD's however, didn't receive much back from the first round. 

1 CA wants me to revise to state they will request deletion

1 CA stated they are bound to report per reporting agencies  - Is there a response that I can send back to this CA advising that they can delete? or something of that nature.

1 CA just sent back stating debt is mine (which I wasn't disputing)

1  CA just stated they couldn't delete but to call for other options

everything else is paid off and has been for over a year, but haven't fallen off yet, some accounts are due to fall off in Feb. some have a few more months, I do have student loans, they are consolidated and current or in forbearance, several years ago we did get behind due to paperwork issues while I was in school so they show as a negative, they also have been sold from one company to the next so each company is showing on my credit report, How do I get this removed or reported in a positive? Everything I have read says it's impossible to fix student loans? Help I need to get score up at least 100pts. 

Thank You!

Try sending GW letters to the companies that owned your student loans. Explain why you were late, and be heartfelt and sincere.

Next- that first company sounds like they're willing to do the PFD for you, but because of their agreement with the CRAs but due to their agreement with them, they can't promise it to you.

What companies actually are on your credit reports with negatives? We can offer more targeted advice if we have more detail.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.