Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Credit Advice

tag
mtditch
Established Member

Rebuilding Credit Advice

Hey

I am new to the MyFICO FORUM and I am hoping to get some advice on how I can rebuild my credit. Before I started correcting my credit. I had 3 charge-off & 1 collection.   I settled 2 charge-off on my report and I just started a payment arrangement on my last charge-off.  I also  I paid off my collection as well. After doing this I did see my score drop & then slower increase. Hopefully, I just learned that My FICO score is different than the SCORES.. Guess my question is what else can I do, to see improvements in those scores as well.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rebuilding Credit Advice

@mtditch wrote:

Hey

I am new to the MyFICO FORUM and I am hoping to get some advice on how I can rebuild my credit. Before I started correcting my credit. I had 3 charge-off & 1 collection.   I settled 2 charge-off on my report and I just started a payment arrangement on my last charge-off.  I also  I paid off my collection as well. After doing this I did see my score drop & then slower increase. Hopefully, I just learned that My FICO score is different than the SCORES.. Guess my question is what else can I do, to see improvements in those scores as well.  

Hi & welcome to the forums.

Ideally your topic can be best leveraged/addressed in the Rebuilding Your Credit section of these forums.

Message 2 of 4
mtditch
Established Member

Oh thanks. I will move it there.

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.