Stay away from "credit repair agencies" imho, reporting your EX to the cops for identity theft will get you nowhere because he didn't steal your identity. He listed the mother, who has shared custody, as responsible party. You could try small claims court against him but that's really not worth doing considering the time/cost/hassle.
Request "proof of debt" from the collection agencies. The hospital may have written off the debt and sold it rather than contract the collection agencies to actually collect it. If they can't provide "proof of debt" then you don't have to pay them, and then you can get the reporting agencies to delete the entries. It's normal that the reporting agencies don't delete it just because you say it's identify theft.
Ask Cap1 to graduate your card to unsecured.
1. If you have the money to pay the 2 medical I would because they should delete rather you make PFD arrangements or not because of medical (but try for PFD)
2. Capital One and Midland, if they are dropping off in under a year I would not touch them as they are past SOL and you won't help yourself with only a year left before delted.
3. you could try the pre-qual for an unsecured capital one card... I would not apply if you don't get pre-qual for one.
4. you might be able to add something like Walmart or a gas card from 76 or chevron if any of those would help you.
5. kohls has recently been giving very small increases out to follks, so if it's been a little bit since you have asked, might be worth a try again.