Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Credit SOP SIGN!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding Credit SOP SIGN!!!

Hey guys,

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my credit and over the summer in July 2015 to be exact i opened a secured credit card with my bank with $250.00. I kept the balance very low and never used it unless it was a small purchase then I paid it off. In September I saw my credit score rise, so I decided to go for more credit and applied for a Victoria Secret Card from Commenity Bank because I read that it was a pretty easy card to get. I was approved for $250! I was so shocked, and eventually went on a small app spree! By the end of September 2015 I had NY&Co. $250 and Capitalone $300. I also applied at other places and was denied. In October I decided to give Capitlone aanother try with the QuickSilver card and was approved for $500, and then came Ann Taylor with $250. All of the cards are completely below the 30% spending limit, but I cant seem to get anymore credit.

My question is, What do I do now in terms of applying for more credit? or What should I do now, because I feel like no one else will give me anymore credit? I keep getting denied.

Help Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding Credit SOP SIGN!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys,

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my credit and over the summer in July 2015 to be exact i opened a secured credit card with my bank with $250.00. I kept the balance very low and never used it unless it was a small purchase then I paid it off. In September I saw my credit score rise, so I decided to go for more credit and applied for a Victoria Secret Card from Commenity Bank because I read that it was a pretty easy card to get. I was approved for $250! I was so shocked, and eventually went on a small app spree! By the end of September 2015 I had NY&Co. $250 and Capitalone $300. I also applied at other places and was denied. In October I decided to give Capitlone aanother try with the QuickSilver card and was approved for $500, and then came Ann Taylor with $250. All of the cards are completely below the 30% spending limit, but I cant seem to get anymore credit.

My question is, What do I do now in terms of applying for more credit? or What should I do now, because I feel like no one else will give me anymore credit? I keep getting denied.

Help Thanks!

The question is do why do you think NEED more credit (or credit lines)?

Whats your profile look like currently and what are your scores?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.