Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding Credit

First time on the boards, so I apologize if this has been answered somewhere.

In the past year, I've had some medical expenses that have caused me to be late on my CC payments.

Right now my credit is listed as "Not Good" by this site.  

Best way to improve quickly?  I'm getting to the poinr in my life where I'd like to think about a home and family, but my credit is lower, so I want to fix that.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: Rebuilding Credit

Welcome to the boards. as far as answering your question it is best if you can provide more detail? How late were you on your CC payments? How many cards? Are they current now? Did any get charged off and/or sent to collections
Message 2 of 3
Mantis350
Regular Contributor

Re: Rebuilding Credit

Welcom to the boards.  Please look at all 3 of your reports and port your baddies here (remember to omit personal info) and also your AAoA and any other credit you may currently have.  There is no magic pill to get great credit.  Time, patience, dilligence and hard work are all factors.  Luckily for you, these forums will be invaluabel to you in your journey.

PenFed Rewards Visa Sig-$14,000 | BofA Plat Visa-$12,500 | Discover IT-$11,000 | NASA-$7,500 | WF Cash Rewards Visa-$6,800 | BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig-$6,500 | Barclay Rewards MC-$6,000 | Cap1 QS Visa Sig-$5,750 | Citi DC-$5,500 | Cap1 Venture 1-$4,500 | Cap1 QS-$3,400 | Chase Freedom-$3,400 | AMEX BCE-$2,000 | Lowes-$15,000 | Home Depot-$5,000
|Current Score(2/19/2016)|| 709 EQ || 734 TU || 729 EXP ||
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.