Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding Credit

Hello All,

Currently i am gardening and im trying to figure out in regards to getting a foot in the door with AMEX. I currently have 2 Cobranded AMEX's with USAA and 2 Cap One Cards/Paypal MasterCard/Synchrony Car Care/Kay Credit/Military Star Card and the amazon prime store card. Currently have currently one baddie that is set to fall off in January it was paid but would not delete. Last Late payment was 2 YRS and 6 Months. Currently sitting at 623EX 635TU 612 EQ. What are your suggestions and advice,  I'm new to posting but aways on the threads!

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Rebuilding Credit

What are your limits on each card, their utilization, and your all over utilization rate? What is the age of your accounts? Your scores aren't strong enough for Amex yet, and if your accounts are all from the last two years, your accounts are very young. I'd garden for at least six months (to let your accounts age) and then see where your FICO score are sitting at. Go search the approval threads for AMEX approvals, and you'll get an idea of where you'll need to be at for approval. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.