Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Progress Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding Progress Report

In Jan of this year my husband and I decided that we were tired of renting and that we needed to do something about our credit so that we can buy a house in the future.  We didn't have an overwhelming number of items to deal with and most were things that had just fallen through the cracks from our multiple moves in the last 4 years.  Since Jan 29 we have seen great progress and much of that is due to the great information that I found on this forum.  

His:

Removed 6 items (5 collections and 1 CO).  Paid the remaining collection and now just waiting for it to be deleted.  After that one is removed there will be no collections on his reports.  I paid off a couple of other little things.  He doesn't owe anything else. There are some baddies that I"m working on GW letters but even if they don't come off the balance is $0.  

Scores:

Feb 10:  EX 572  April 1:  598 +26 points

TU 553               597  +44 points

EQ 553               614  +47 points

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hers:

Removed 8 collections.  There are no collections on TU & EQ and one on EX is in the process of being DV'd.  I have one old CO that's been paid and waiting for that to update.  I have one more thing to take care of then will attempt to GW that.  

Scores:  (I didn't get my scores until late Feb so I am sure they were worse than the beginning scores listed).

Feb 24:  EX 602   April 1:  616 +24 points

TU 596                671 +75 points

EQ 590                637 +47 points  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding Progress Report

Very nice rebuild with only two months under your belt!! 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.