Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Slow and Steady

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding Slow and Steady

Thank you JR_TX!! I have been in communications with Amex and they only reduced it to 50% with 24 month payments. I don't think they will go that low unless I give them a lump sum. Did it work for you? And did you settle with BOA the same way?
Message 11 of 12
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Rebuilding Slow and Steady

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you JR_TX!! I have been in communications with Amex and they only reduced it to 50% with 24 month payments. I don't think they will go that low unless I give them a lump sum. Did it work for you? And did you settle with BOA the same way?

You're welcome BCH-Town!

I burned Amex (IIB) that's why I'm blacklisted with them. My DW settled for a lumpsum 25% back in '09 and she never got blacklisted. She has an Amex again currently. Amex won't even let me become an AU of hers.I also burned (IIB) BoA for a very hefty amount but they let me back in 2015 via their 99/500 card though we have a banking relationship with BoA since 2000.  

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.