Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding Update

Started my journey 1/29/15. Making progress with the help of all of you!!! It can be done, I have watched my scores grow almost 50 points since I joined the forums. I know that it would have been more, but that recent collection dropped me 25 pts. Due to the rise in scores i was able to get CLI on all 3 cc's that I have going from a total CL of $1300 to now at $3050.....

Here is what i have been able to tackle as far a negatives on my CR.

1) Comcast $367-made arrangements with CA (ERC) for $75 monthly payment until PIF 2 more payments and then i will begn GW campaign to request removal
2) Progressive $183- PIF with CA (CCS)--deleted

3) Progressive $185- made arrangements with CA (CCS) of $63 until PIF--1 more payment on 4/3 and they will delete
4) AT&T for $346 unpaid scheduled to fall off 8/2015-- called TU and was able to get EE.. Will wait until closer to get EQ and EX to GW EE... Removed from EX, EQ will not budge
5) $962 for EX Husbands dental bill- which I was not in the office when he applied for credit! Anyway to dispute?-- filed CFPB dispute and looked on CK this morning and was removed!!!Smiley Very Happy

6) AT&T for $263 PIF 9/2014--  Was able to get ATT EO to have ERC remove from all reports
7) $190 for dental bill scheduled to fall off 5/2017- Not sure what to do about this.. has not been updated from CA since 11/2010

8) Had a medical collection for daughter Pop up on account (caused score to drop about 25pts across the board), due to hospital not providing physican's biller with insurance info- Does anyone know if I can get them to remove once insurance pays bill Currently with my insurance and their legal department as Hospital as been falsely claiming to not have insurance info even thought they partially filed a claim for payment. Also Filed BBB report.

9) C/O with credit one bank for $592, OC reporting as $0. GW letter emailed 5/15 and received reply email that i will be mailed a decision since they can not reply by email. Accont sold to Midland Credit Management (not yet reporting)  Received settlement offer from MCM and agreed to pay if they did not report to CRA's..agreement was accepted and payment made

10) Toyota Financial (1) 30 day late payment.. Emailed GW to EO and without any notice they removed late and sent correction to all 3 CRA.

11) Capital One (1) 30 day late payment Emailed GW letter 5/15 to ask for removal, no response as of yet.

Still working on cleaning the baddies and decreasing current CC utilization....

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rebuilding Update

@Anonymous wrote:

Started my journey 1/29/15. Making progress with the help of all of you!!! It can be done, I have watched my scores grow almost 50 points since I joined the forums. I know that it would have been more, but that recent collection dropped me 25 pts. Due to the rise in scores i was able to get CLI on all 3 cc's that I have going from a total CL of $1300 to now at $3050.....

1) Comcast $367-made arrangements with CA (ERC) for $75 monthly payment until PIF 2 more payments and then i will begn GW campaign to request removal

3) Progressive $185- made arrangements with CA (CCS) of $63 until PIF--1 more payment on 4/3 and they will delete
4) AT&T for $346 unpaid scheduled to fall off 8/2015-- called TU and was able to get EE.. Will wait until closer to get EQ and EX to GW EE... Removed from EX, EQ will not budge
5) $962 for EX Husbands dental bill- which I was not in the office when he applied for credit! Anyway to dispute?-- filed CFPB dispute and looked on CK this morning and was removed!!!Smiley Very Happy

6) AT&T for $263 PIF 9/2014--  Was able to get ATT EO to have ERC remove from all reports
7) $190 for dental bill scheduled to fall off 5/2017- Not sure what to do about this.. has not been updated from CA since 11/2010

8) Had a medical collection for daughter Pop up on account (caused score to drop about 25pts across the board), due to hospital not providing physican's biller with insurance info- Does anyone know if I can get them to remove once insurance pays bill Currently with my insurance and their legal department as Hospital as been falsely claiming to not have insurance info even thought they partially filed a claim for payment. Also Filed BBB report. I would not let this one go, I would send ITS (Intent to sue) letter if it still remains after is paid and the BBB doesnt get anywhere,. These people need to know they cant get away with shoddy work and if a suit is necessary then so be it.

9) C/O with credit one bank for $592, OC reporting as $0. GW letter emailed 5/15 and received reply email that i will be mailed a decision since they can not reply by email. Accont sold to Midland Credit Management (not yet reporting)  Received settlement offer from MCM and agreed to pay if they did not report to CRA's..agreement was accepted and payment made

10) Toyota Financial (1) 30 day late payment.. Emailed GW to EO and without any notice they removed late and sent correction to all 3 CRA.

11) Capital One (1) 30 day late payment Emailed GW letter 5/15 to ask for removal, no response as of yet.

Some good progress here, grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

8) Had a medical collection for daughter Pop up on account (caused score to drop about 25pts across the board), due to hospital not providing physican's biller with insurance info- Does anyone know if I can get them to remove once insurance pays bill Currently with my insurance and their legal department as Hospital as been falsely claiming to not have insurance info even thought they partially filed a claim for payment. Also Filed BBB report. I would not let this one go, I would send ITS (Intent to sue) letter if it still remains after is paid and the BBB doesnt get anywhere,. These people need to know they cant get away with shoddy work and if a suit is necessary then so be it.

Some good progress here, grats Smiley Happy

Thank you gdale6. 

Message 3 of 6
Shann0n_marie
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

8) Had a medical collection for daughter Pop up on account (caused score to drop about 25pts across the board), due to hospital not providing physican's biller with insurance info- Does anyone know if I can get them to remove once insurance pays bill Currently with my insurance and their legal department as Hospital as been falsely claiming to not have insurance info even thought they partially filed a claim for payment. Also Filed BBB report.

You've done an amazing job! Congrats!

2/8/19 - CH 7 BK filed
5/15/19 -Discharged
Scores at Discharge: 550 EQ 471 TU 509 EXP (Last Updated 5/11)
5/16/19 - Rebuild Started - App'ed for Credit One - Approved for $2,000 starting line! (Increased to $2200 the following month)
6/7/19 - 606 EQ 544 TU 566 EXP - New CC reported w/ $75 Balance
12/10/19 - 616 EQ 581 TU 592 EXP

8/28/2021 - 698 EQ 670 TU 674EXP
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all! It has been work but the progress is worth it as I plan to buy a home before the end of this year. Just thought the post might be helpful to those just starting their journey.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the posts. I enjoy reading about people who have seen improvement and making it happen
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.