Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding complete!

tag
BeautifulBlueBoy
Established Member

Rebuilding complete!

After the death of my spouse, I was in a sorry state.  Depressed, sad...and I let everything pile up.  My credit score fell to 500!  With the help and guidance of the caring members of this forum, I am in the 700's.

NFCU...never heard of them.  They were awesome to me.  Pay-for-delete.....what was that?  I was playing dodgeball with collectors.

I'd like to give a shout-out to Fish for helping me with many issues.  Fish shared the famous 'notebook' with me and answered my many texts.  

Rebuilding was HARD WORK.  Today I was able to finally purchase a car with a 1.9% interest rate.  I no longer need a co-signer.  I have PRIME cards with NFCU now.  I am friends again with AMEX.  

It was a LONG and difficult road, but the hard work paid off!  

This forum has MANY supportive members who share the wealth of information.  I didn't post a lot, but Iwas reading, studying and researching.

Thanks MYFICO Forum! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding complete!

What an amazing story! Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations that gives me hope my story is similar not a spouse but a child so its nice to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I hope to be where you are soon.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When is re-building considered complete?
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi BeautifulBlueBoy, 

CONGRATS!!! I am ecstatic to hear that you made so much wonderful progress. With faith, kindness, and a lot of patience, credit repair is possible! I hope you're enjoying your new car!!!! Congrats on the 1.9% as well. Yes, rebuilding is very hard work - kudos to you for sticking it out!!!!! We're all here to help! :-)

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's wonderful. Hope things in your life improve as well. hang in there Brother!!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.